Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Plat/credit Sink For The Badass Farmers.

kimahn

scenario :

i want rage. i need more napalm dudes. or firestorm. need more ancients. or anything. I NEED MOAR MOBS.

most of the time we chain missions and waste a great amout of time doing useless things, the only thing we really need in a farm game is : more ennemies.

so this could be put very simply : a new item, useable in mission. a beacon. a relic. a fish lure. as you wish. it could have a certain amount of life and shield like a hostage, and attract the masses. or invincible but timed as you wish

infested scenario :

im an ancient. im hungry. but lazy. i dont want to spawn. and if i do so, i walk slowly. BUT THESE DUDES  !!! they used this thing who make noise, HUGE noise.

so i wake up. annoyed. i bring friends. a lot of friends, and we ll stop the noise. or we ll die trying.

we just need something to boost the spawn number, and the ennemies movespeed. typically in t3 surv. or farm mission.

tenno out !

chaining 25mn apollodorus to hope for more napalms, and a firestorm is boring. i could pop a lure. in fact, something like 10 lutes, get a *100 spawnrate, and obliterate them. i will probably dont drop firestorm BUT i will be happy.

i just want to control the spawnrate throught an in game mechanic, and killed a huge load of mobs. i let the code gods judge the idea :) imho the players could stop whning about rng and stuff. not because the table are fixed, but because they can shoot more mobs in less time, without disrupting the whole balance of the game :)