Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Thoughts About Warframe

Levitan28

Hello Warframe devs and community,

i play warframe now every day for like 2 hours or so and i have some beta thoughts about the game...

It has very munch positiv things but i want to go deeper in the negative aspects of the game and tell you my thoughts about how to make it better.

- Peer to peer isnt great, the connection issues are here and i think i dont have to go over that kind of stuff.

- I dont really like that there isnt an possibility to trade...for example if someone has an bad connection he cant host but he hase an void key or something like that...so hes screwed. Make an feature where that kind of stuff can be traded amongsed friends...

Thats really the great big one thing i dont like here...if you run peer to peer make it so that it isnt that big of a problem..an trading function like i descriped would probably solve many problems...

1) DE cannot afford servers at the moment.

2) Trading is in the works as we speak.

I severely doubt that, trading has been in the "works" for months now.

If they fixed the market and platinum prices and the main issues people been asking for aeons.. like endgame for example maybe the game wouldnt be dieing like a hungry stray cat

There has been a thread with an amazing idea regarding endgame possibilities like "cells" for MONTHS and nothing is being done.

I refuse to pay plat for a game with the issues this 1 has, and im sure im not the only 1.. (come on grand masters flame on!) And if they dont fix alot of CORE issues the game has by november 1 i wont buy the founder pack or plat in general. So stop with those blind excuses please there is enough fanboism as it is on this forum.

Edited by Mr.Kaeron

I severely doubt that, trading has been in the "works" for months now.

If they fixed the market and platinum prices and the main issues people been asking for aeons.. like endgame for example maybe the game wouldnt be dieing like a hungry stray cat

There has been a thread with an amazing idea regarding endgame possibilities like "cells" for MONTHS and nothing is being done.

I refuse to pay plat for a game with the issues this 1 has, and im sure im not the only 1.. (come on grand masters flame on!) And if they dont fix alot of CORE issues the game has by november 1 i wont buy the founder pack or plat in general. So stop with those blind excuses please there is enough fanboism as it is on this forum.

quote from Scott

Work has started on the trade system! I think we have a good solution for this. It will start off small and expand as we measure how the community reacts to it. Clans will be required to create a trading post in their dojo in order to trade. Trades will be like for like, meaning rare items for rare items. Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts. Blueprints and crafting materials are being considered for addition to the system but may not be in version 1. We are also considering putting a daily limit on the number of trades that can be completed. More details coming as this gets implemented and tested. I think the current plan is to roll this out in Update 11 (this may change!)