Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR9 TEST BUG

dvamon

In practice mode I had a bug where the 3rd enemy, no matter how I approached him or whether I was behind him wouldnt have the kill option popping up and inevitably see me. 

Now in the actual mastery rank test this same bug happened to me on the last enemy where no matter how I approached him I couldn't stealth kill him and he'd turn around and notice me. This is really frustrating as I've already failed three times due to this same bug. 

@dvamon  Sound like a fun bug. In trying to help while they fix it, stealth kills are not limited to finishers which it sounds like you are using. The little interact key pop-up when standing behind them. They are just kills when the enemy is not alerted. This means you can just use heavy melee to one shot them from behind. I believe passives still work in MR tests so try Wisp who has a passive that when air borne (jumping or gliding) she is invisible.

Finishers are definitely useful for MR9, but they're not essential. I cleared mine without a single stealth finisher kill. You just have to be extremely quick (so the mob doesn't alert from any noise you make), and make sure you have distance from other enemies so they don't alert on the corpse. 

I can also advocate for Wisp, if you have access to her or have extra platinum to spare. She's an excellent frame in general, but her invisibility while airborne, which includes jumping, was amazing for clearing this test.