The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fav Targets For Nyx Mind Control

KiloFoxx

just that really, as a Nyx, who's your fav enemy to thow Mind Control on?

i enjoy Shockwave Moa. the chaos they can wreak is great. thought their survivability is rather low.

Grineer heavies are fun as well.

i tried Shield Ospreys once, but it didn't do anything. pity

1. Get a loki with Disarm + Power Range mods

2. Nyx with Mind Control & Chaos

3. The pre-patch defense mission on Casta-Ceres

Now you have a few options.

1) Nyx uses mind control on an elite unit like the napalm commander and watch it blast away his allies OR Loki Disarms them all, Nyx Mind Controls a commander and watch it punch his allies to death. No? then perhaps...

2) Loki uses Disarm and Nyx uses Chaos leading to a fist fight between grineers. You'll watch as each grineer that walk out those doors will proceed to beat the living hell out of their friends. The winner of each group will continue to the final round!- To be killed by ME. Kukuku...

Just realized i may have gone a bit off there. I meant to say Grineers.

Edited by Ravilis

1. Get a loki with Disarm + Power Range mods

2. Nyx with Mind Control & Chaos

3. The pre-patch defense mission on Casta-Ceres

Now you have a few options.

1) Nyx uses mind control on an elite unit like the napalm commander and watch it blast away his allies OR Loki Disarms them all, Nyx Mind Controls a commander and watch it punch his allies to death. No? then perhaps...

2) Loki uses Disarm and Nyx uses Chaos leading to a fist fight between grineers. You'll watch as each grineer that walk out those doors will proceed to beat the living hell out of their friends. The winner of each group will continue to the final round!- To be killed by ME. Kukuku...

Just realized i may have gone a bit off there. I meant to say Grineers.

Glorious.

personally shield lancers are my favorite, they can basically solo any grineer boss until they go derp mode where they sit around with their sheild down and get 1 shotted by the bosss. Their knockdown shooting sprees are just as painfull for the bosses as they are for us.

i havn't been able to try that... mostly because STUPID ALLIES KEEP KILLING MY MIND CONTROLLED TARGETS

also shield grineer don't seem to like to spawn near the boss when i play Nyx... when i play Ash or Frost they're everywhere though

i havn't been able to try that... mostly because STUPID ALLIES KEEP KILLING MY MIND CONTROLLED TARGETS

also shield grineer don't seem to like to spawn near the boss when i play Nyx... when i play Ash or Frost they're everywhere though

Which is why you play solo. :D

Does the target you're controlling set off the alarm if they start shooting their comrades?

i tried Shield Ospreys once, but it didn't do anything. pity

They should fix that, the osprey would be absolutelly awesome.

Does the target you're controlling set off the alarm if they start shooting their comrades?

Good question.

Another question, if you mind-control a seeker, are his rolling granades still going to come after you?