Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When This Game Officially Released.

ProZeke

totally free to play with the words coming right out of Steve-o. the most you will have to pay for is weapon and warframe boosts, and if you don't want to farm for everything. plus some little things in the store. but you can farm absolutely all the weapons/warframes by getting materials and then forging them.

Edited by Zerroth

In fact, i'd greatly suggest NOT buying things that are craftable in the store. The only things worth the money are the affinity boosters and the potatoes.

And this ain't me talking things to screw DE out of your money, on the contrary. If you refrain from buying craftable itens and just spend on boosters and potatoes, you'll stick around for the long run, spend less money but on a longer period of time. Much more money than you would've spent if you just bought everything, played for two weeks, got bored and left.

In fact, i'd greatly suggest NOT buying things that are craftable in the store. The only things worth the money are the affinity boosters and the potatoes.

And this ain't me talking things to screw DE out of your money, on the contrary. If you refrain from buying craftable itens and just spend on boosters and potatoes, you'll stick around for the long run, spend less money but on a longer period of time. Much more money than you would've spent if you just bought everything, played for two weeks, got bored and left.

haha, the potatoes. that makes so much sense for the catalysts.