The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dual toxocyst frenzy mod doesn't work

Selemene97

Hi! so to put this straight the dual toxocyst have this passive ability that, when you score an headshot (killing the target isn't required), this two pistols open up and gain a significant boost in fire rate, recoil and toxic damage. due to this ability, this weapon are plain garbage when not in frenzy mode, so is understandable when, while scoring headshots, nothing happens and you also feel pretty dumb for buying a riven for these things. Now, i tried them into simaris' simulation and they work as intended and even in solo missions there aren't any problems at all but as soon you go online they simply refuse to go in frezy mode no matter how many headshots you do. It's a real bummer and that basically killed my enthusiams. Can you help me?

19 hours ago, Selemene97 said:

they simply refuse to go in frezy mode no matter how many headshots you do.

Might be a bug for a long time now. I just started testing them out in simulacrum but not in missions because I just got a riven. Maybe this might have happened after elemental update? If this is true trying to use non-meta weapons will never be a thing. Hope they fix this.

• Like 1