Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some considerations on polarization mechanic...

(PSN)Laertide

With the next update for PS4 (you have been playing on it for a week on PC) it will be necessary to change some builds on weapons.

Although this does not cause a great problem for those who use few favorite weapons, for those who, like me, want to have many well-formaed weapons, it becomes quite expensive to modify all these builds (in terms of formas and expecially time).

Furthermore, beyond weapons, every time a warframe is reworked, it is necessary to go through the forma process, which turns out to be extremely time consuming.

Not to mention that often the primed warframes are released with “wrong” polarity that must be modified to have good builds.

Therefore I would like to make a request:

Given the fact that about 5 formas are needed to form a weapon or warframe excellently, I would like to ask if DE was interested in considering changing the polarization mechanics.

It would be great if, by applying one forma, instead of changing one slot's polarity, it adds one polarity to all slots (excluding aura and stance, which should be handled differently).

Eventually this would allow to make a weapon or warframe fully polarized for all mods with 5 formas.

I would prefer that every weapon and warframe (even the primed version) be without initial polarizations, if in return, with 5 formas, I can make them completely polarized in every slot. Even if this involved a complete reworking of the mods and a change in their polarity (we could start by adding the other 2 polarities to the rivens).

CONS:

• Excessive formas consumption. It could however be resolved by providing for an increase in activities that release formas (such as invasions) and, as already requested, reduce the construction time to 23 hours.

PRO:

• COMPLETE VERSATILITY AND CUSTOMIZATION That's right, a weapon with 5 formas can be continuously adapted to the needs.
  • No problem after rework. Developers can change game mechanics whenever they want without forcing players to hang out hydron until they feel sick
  • No waste of formas. Once a weapon or warframe has been formed 5 times, it does not have to be polarized again.

If this mechanic will be well received by the other players, a way should have to be found to make the transition as less traumatic as possible.