Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Warframe On The 12Th Of October

Sixty5

I was planning on recording a T3 solo, but then I remembered what is happening this weekend.

1382988_725945390789094_1528129715_n.jpg

I'm ready, are you?

no-meme-rage-face.jpg

Then you are a shame to your family.

HA

I dunno I haven't played pokemon in a while since diamond.  Now days I just go play pokemon game boy color battles in public.

I never got into 5th gen except for Showdown, though I did beat the game twice before my old DS broke.

whatever is; that picture its ugly.

I'm sorry that it was just a quick picture instead of an elaborately set up high quality as f*** nature scene with an aesthetic sun-set.

whats happening? *pre orders new pokemon game*

=D

Pokemon is worse than Call of Duty... same sh!t, different game. Pokemon developers aren't even trying anymore. Have you seen the new pokemon? They are a http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/10-worst-new-pokemon'>joke.  

Also I don't care how offended people will get by this, it's a kids game. No matter how many advertisments they make of young adults playing the game, it is a kids game.

Annnnd I concur more than ever:

Y U NO Sixty9?

Edited by KingKeif

Pokemon is worse than Call of Duty... same sh!t, different game. Pokemon developers aren't even trying anymore. Have you seen the new pokemon? They are a joke.  

Also I don't care how offended people will get by this, it's a kids game. No matter how many advertisments they make of young adults playing the game, it is a kids game.

I salute you my brother in arms +1

Pokemon is worse than Call of Duty... same sh!t, different game. Pokemon developers aren't even trying anymore. Have you seen the new pokemon? They are a joke.  

But he stated he hated the game? LOL what 

Call it a salute to childhood glee.

Plus playing the actual game kinda helps for when you play the grownups version of the game.

Note Off topic.

And I'd say Pokemon has a more mature fanbase.

In Japan. Where they have tournaments. (lol seriously? Tournaments?? the game is based on RNG to provide hitmarkers.... how fail is that....) Pokemon in America is targeted at 7-15 yearolds and I would Image the UK to be similar.

In Japan. Where they have tournaments. (lol seriously? Tournaments?? the game is based on RNG to provide hitmarkers.... how fail is that....) Pokemon in America is targeted at 7-15 yearolds and I would Image the UK to be similar.

It is a fun game. I don't need any more reason to play a game than that.

Also I wasn't referring to age group, I stated maturity. 

Cry more.

stopped playing after i got stuck on Saphire on the GBA. i also realized that it kept repeating itself everything about the gameplay was the same maybe with an extra addition or two but the core didnt change. was kinda boring :/ thats why i stopped and i wont come back to pokemon. i cant see why they do so long about releases since its copy paste + new graphics. xP

stopped playing after i got stuck on Saphire on the GBA. i also realized that it kept repeating itself everything about the gameplay was the same maybe with an extra addition or two but the core didnt change. was kinda boring :/ thats why i stopped and i wont come back to pokemon. i cant see why they do so long about releases since its copy paste + new graphics. xP

It really depends how into it you get.

6th gen actually seems to promise alot of new stuff (well more than 5th)