The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Umbra Excalibur Exalted Blade + Healing return not working

(PSN)Lorenzoabc

I don't know if this is a bug but for my Umbra Excalibur I have over 190 power strength + Chromatic Blade augment to give me 100% status chance for his Exalted blade. I have healing return, corrosive, and heat on my exalted blade. I tested this on Mot and healing return would not heal me consistently. I was on Mot for 68 mins and still healing return would only activate occasionally. Definitely not enough to keep me alive. I know that I can use life strike but I honestly do not like using the heavy attack mechanic. I tried attacking the enemy with the waves vs using the blade part of the Exalted blade, there was no difference. I tried a combo counter build still no consistent healing. Youtube videos shows that healing return + Exalted blade works but they are usually fighting enemies level 100 or higher. Does healing return only work on high level enemies?

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that it only works on high level enemies. They just don't work on corpses. They have to be alive for a bit to heal. So if you one hit them then you are going to die with them with excalibur's sub optimal survivability.

I use life strike after gas rework cuz I can at least heal a decent amount of hp. Although jumping to do a heavy slam attack every 6 seconds is annoying and makes me feel like I'm playing frog simulator.