Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Djin Special ?

Tudi69

Djinn Ability : Attract Ennemies (buggy)  + Small Miasma (Work when ennemies are closer, but too hard to get them closer with the Buggy Attraction)

Djinn Gun : Small Acrid

speaking DPS, Djinn can be the best, especially that Toxic Elemental is highly effective VS all factions, but they need to fix his abbilities first..

Djinn can

1. Shoot enemies

2. attract enemies...

Djinn is made to be a distraction and lure enemies to it. Its good for Defense missions to lure enemies away from the pod, or survival to bring enemies to you for faster kills.

I understand this game is beta, but how the hell do you release a sentinel without testing the hotfix thoroughly first?

I can overlook rnadom interface bugs, armor overhaul, etc....but sentinels...guns......and warframes?

I don't even think they like this game lol...no way in hell would I create something as such and not test it out prior to releasing.

People don't fine tune anymore?

1. its beta testing

2. They thought they had more time because it was expensive

3. I don't care just give it to me

4. Nekros wasn't broken... (still the most perfect warframe to date ever released in the game...)

edit: 5. I love my Djinn

Edited by Arlayn

1. its beta testing

2. They thought they had more time because it was expensive

3. I don't care just give it to me

4. Nekros wasn't broken... (still the most perfect warframe to date ever released in the game...)

edit: 5. I love my Djinn

#4 I agree. Awesome frame. Very balanced. Not op at all. Takes thinking to use him right.

#4 I agree. Awesome frame. Very balanced. Not op at all. Takes thinking to use him right.

There is actually three things in the entire game that isn't broken... Excalibur, Mk1 Braton, and Nekros... only things in the game that are not currently broken, too OP, or too weak. (Gotta admit Mk1 Braton is the best beginners weapon in the history of ever...)

What is the actual mastery level requirement? I used to keep hearing 8 but people on the warframe wiki are consistently saying they're still able to equip despite that.

I can't remember the exact one, but 6-7 for everything but the Embolist which is 8 (for whatever reason....)