Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient's Radial attacks too deadly even for tank.

Twilight-Knight

As the title said , and this happened after the : Warframe revisited. Some Sentients like battalyst or conculyst have this radial attack from their core and they moving while performing it.

This radial attack just have like x6 damage multiplied and it is deadly that can kill you within 2s if you don't cover yourself.

I don't know if developer did this intentionally or is it a bug. But I've just die twice because of this 1st time in sentient alert. And on Lich's lua territory because their radial attack suddently magnified greatly and I saw my warframe with 900 armors with 90% sentient adapted and 550 hp left died. This frustating me like hell and with their recently bugs and no kuva farming nodes ? I must ask how close is this game getting to close ?

Edited by Twilight-Knight

I do use full enhanced umbral mods and I've never have problem with this attack before the warframe revisited.

This is why I don't know because of that attack dealt more dmg when you alone or not, but I'm sure it have much bigger damage. I usually playing solo and I've never getting more than 200 dmg even on shield by that attack until now.