Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unable to Jump (perhaps related to knockdown?)

(PSN)Unstar

Since the most recent update, I've periodically found that I can't jump.  I'll be in mission, and all of a sudden jump just stops working.  Then later in the mission I will be able to jump.  This can happen multiple times per mission.

It happened a lot in one of my last missions.  I was playing as Nova Prime with a Kuva Bramma in the Sortie Disruption against Grineer and Ghouls, and I would get close to enemies and fire an arrow because I'm both that cool and that dumb.  The explosion causes me to do the knockdown backflip, and I believe that something about this seems to be what triggers my inability to jump, as I always seemed to notice not being able to jump shortly after getting up from knocking myself down.  Specifically, I noticed something weird where sometimes in the middle of the knockdown animation, my animation would be interrupted and turn into a blocking animation (despite the fact that I just used the Kuva Bramma, and not a melee weapon).  So my best guess is that something about this auto-block happening in the middle of my knockdown animation is what then prevents me from jumping.  (I'm also guessing the auto-block shouldn't be happening?)

Some other information that may help is that when I can't jump, if I walk off a ledge (and am thus falling in the air) I can do a double-jump.  But once I'm back on the ground I can't jump again.  I've also confirmed that it's not my controller button malfunctioning, as when I pause to go into a menu and then press X to confirm it works, and then when I'm playing against I still can't jump.