Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerns about Nerfs and Playability

1: Why are my threads missing/deleted as opposed to being answered? This thread is not an attack, you'll notice no swearing or condescension. I love this game but I put it down a few months ago because I no longer enjoy how hard it is to play content I used to have no trouble with.

2:  Enemies are wrongly listed at level 40 with capabilities of atleast 80 and above. (My point being; I dont struggle with old content level 40's but I do with new content level 40's)

3: Hard nerfing of life drain mods (in combination with new special attack as opposed to channeling) in combination with #2 and #4 makes light warframes survivability significantly decreased and even unplayable.

4: Damage cap seemingly reduced, making tougher enemies tougher, and hard hitting warframes and strategies weaker.

5: Last year mobility was reduced by removing the super jump. (A mixture of sliding, bullet jumping, and rolling + jumping at the same time). This maneuver allowed for crossing a large distance very quickly, it doesn't make sense to me why it would be removed while also making open worlds and larger maps. Mobility is one of Warframes biggest factors of fun.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)PracticalSavant said:

2:  Enemies are wrongly listed at level 40 with capabilities of atleast 80 and above. (My point being; I dont struggle with old content level 40's but I do with new content level 40's)

Have you adjusted all your builds to account for the new changes? Using the same stuff as before and expecting the same result just doesn't work now. You need to modify it.

• Like 2

You have a point; adapt. I accept that.

My point that enemies listed as 40 in new content are far more capable (in damage dealing mostly) than enemies listed as 40 in old content, this measurement being wrong means that either older enemies need a buff (please don't), newer enemies need a nerf, or newer enemies simply need to be redefined (relisted with same capabilities) somewhere between 60-100 -edit: the last solution is most preferable because it doesn't mess with any hard meta but rather better defines enemy capabilities. 

Edited by (XB1)PracticalSavant
Defining