Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-game News link connecting to PS4 forums

(NSW)Valthan

The in-game news link for the latest patch takes me to the PS4 version of the forum thread instead of the Nintendo Switch one. It occurs in the smartphone app as well.

I am also still affected by the matchmaking bug (cannot join any games as client, cannot invite or be invited, appear as offline in clan roster despite being online and looking at it myself in-game, but other players can join me in public missions). Whether or not that's related, I have no idea.

Edited by (NSW)Valthan
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, (NSW)Valthan said:

I am also still affected by the matchmaking bug (cannot join any games as client, cannot invite or be invited, appear as offline in clan roster despite being online and looking at it myself in-game, but other players can join me in public missions). Whether or not that's related, I have no idea.

Yeah, I am affected by the matchmaking issue as well and have been having the same problems as well. Though with me, I can sometimes luck into a good connection

Out of curiousty, any ipads in the home ? are those other wireless devices using chat programs like skype/wechat/viber?

One option is to turn those devices off to see if that's what's causing it.

One fix I'm testing is going into my router/modem's port forwarding section , make a small change save, and try logging into Warframe. Doing a 'change and save' on port forwarding on router/modem seems to free up the ports warframe uses for matchmaking.  Very early testing on my end but seems to work.

If you're in there and see ports for skype/wechat or some other chat programs , try disabling  those rules (not delete) , then save.  Leave the Toredo one alone, as I think my Switch set that one up by itself.

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta