Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Eidolon Triple Captures bug operator lock

vargasmongo3435

Eidolon Triple Captures and I have see this bug were you come out as operator then drop the Eidolon shield down this happens when I go from operator to frame then use archwing shoot the rings of Eidolon as normally I always do then rings down I jump from archwing to ground the bug description is that I can not go to operator and I can not shoot or change weapons also I can not jump sadly also I can not use communication when I press T for chat is no responding

Problems:

1. can't go from Warframe to operator

2. from Warframe I can not shoot none of the weapons works

3. while in Warframe I can not change between my weapons or better say hand gun or rifle or melee

4. chat communication are no longer available when pressing "T"

5. when selecting the archwing does deploy but does not fix the problem

6: Waframe Hildryn can not use none of her abilities 

for now this happens with Hildryn is the one that I use most of the time

I'm not usually do this much but if I don't mention this the bug it will remain there and is really frustrating be on a good team and you can not do anything because you are /bug out/ can do noting or let them know the problem I hope you guys see this

Best regards

Juan

• Like 1

I've had this happen at least three times to me as well, and the bug seems to be something that can happen across all warframes - I was playing Harrow and Trinity at the time, and like the OP I couldn't do anything except move around, switch weapons, or deploy Archwing.

Supposedly people who have this bug can fix it by deploying Archwing and using a groundslam, but attempting to melee from my Archwing just does a quick light attack without resolving the issue.

Deploying something else like the Archwing Gun also does not fix the problem, nor does trying to do something like "resetting" your character by falling through a lake.