Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove defection missions from sorties until they reliably don't break

xDangerCatx

You've removed other missions that break from the sortie pool,  so I please ask you to remove these until you fix your AI pathfinding so the defectors don't get stuck.

I tried to do the sortie today with Defection as the final part, but I get to almost the final set of defectors and one of them gets stuck on a small balcony in his spawn room.  The other two ran to the ship just fine, but this guy was just running against a foot high railing that he couldn't figure out how to get over.  "Well, maybe the other group will pick up the slack." you might ask.  There was no other team because 9 times out of 10 when there is a defection sortie I have to solo it because nobody seems to queue up for it.  I have no trouble getting teams for other mission types, but this one is always impossible to matchmake.

Solo protecting a group of NPCs where they could bug out and get stuck at any moment is awful.  In fact when I was trying to get a certain warframe part, I ran into a tileset that the NPCs would get stuck on EVERY time.  If I zoned into that one, I just restarted because I didn't want to waste my time.  I know some people might say "Oh, bring so and so frame to maybe nudge the NPCs or let them die.".  I shouldn't have to bring a frame because a mission type breaks without them and you can't let too many defectors die.  Besides, this was energy reduction and Trinity is the perfect frame for this occation.

Thanks for reading this DE and I hope you'll listen to my pleading.

• Like 2