Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear Matchmaking & Point System Feedback

Darkstar113

I think some of the changes I'm suggesting would ease the process of finding a squad, preventing disconnects, and allowing players leeway to pace themselves with the content.

1. Display # of your Current Flotilla (and allow reentry from Star Chart)

Currently, your score progression is tied to a specific Flotilla. If you leave/disconnect from the Flotilla, there is nothing besides writing it down to remember which one you had been scoring on. Perhaps, it can be added to the Starchart UI to save your progress and ask if you would like to return to your previous Flotilla. This would help feeling that brain-drain that makes a grind. Instead, a player can go run other mission for Relics, Sorties, or other events, then return if they want after a change of pace. I think allowing the player some leeway in controlling their pacing would go a long way from making players feel Sentenced-to-Grind for hours to get the optimal amount of credit rewards. 

2. Separate Flotilla Recruiting Chat Channel

The Op-Link Channel, despite not being practical, is a neat addition. Personally, I like to see the progress going by during a mission. Still, when your Flotilla is at its player limit, having another separate Flotilla-specific Recruiting Channel would be helpful. Especially, when your last squad disbanded and you are trying to coordinate and host a new squad. 

3. Murex Mission Player-vote before Launch

Currently, interacting with the Murex console instantly launches you into a mission. I have had players I've hosted disconnect or stuck in an endless loading screen, because I would start the next Murex before they have fully reloaded into the Flotilla. Also, there have been times I accidently have interacted with the console and got launched into a mission. I think this fix would go a long way.

4. Point System Multiplier based on Completed Murex 

I know the score and reward system is currently bugged. I myself am missing 20k credits of rewards, but this isn't about bugs..

If you run out of time on a Flotilla and only completed anything below 100/100 there is absolutely no bonus. I am assuming even if the Flotilla reaches 99/100, you also get no bonus rewards. I am suggesting that there always is a reward bonus, but with a multiplier set on how many Murex waves were completed. Of course, this all still factors your own amount of points acquired. 

100/100 should still provide the highest bonus with the best multiplier, but 1 - 99/100 should also provide a fair bonus in comparison.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Darkstar113 said:

3. Murex Mission Player-vote before Launch

would be nice for Railjack in general, think that's why it's like this sadly 😞

20 minutes ago, Darkstar113 said:

Torn on this point, think bonus should be removed for now. Mainly due to bugs and player's not having much control over a whole relay. This is like the RNG on public sortie spy x50

Would rather they just buff the basic reward, so your individual effort is rewarded. I wish this was more co-op based, like a clan or groups of friends could make their own relay instance (some form of inv only relay) and work on getting to 100 or something of the sort. It's a little too RNG to have a bonus system as it stands atm.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Darkstar113 said:

I know the score and reward system is currently bugged. I myself am missing 20k credits of rewards, but this isn't about bugs..

If you run out of time on a Flotilla and only completed anything below 100/100 there is absolutely no bonus. I am assuming even if the Flotilla reaches 99/100, you also get no bonus rewards. I am suggesting that there always is a reward bonus, but with a multiplier set on how many Murex waves were completed. Of course, this all still factors your own amount of points acquired. 

100/100 should still provide the highest bonus with the best multiplier, but 1 - 99/100 should also provide a fair bonus in comparison.

This for me is the main issue with the event atm, other than the bugs (and honestly the worst bugs for me are the ones that deny you from your payout rewards). The 100/100 Murex thing is just extremely frustrating. It feels bad when your flotilla doesn't reach the 100 due to lack of players (or bugs) and you don't get the payout you worked hard for and it also feels bad when the 100 cap is reached too quickly and you get booted out, unable to work towards the payout. Your solution would be much better than the current situation, but honestly I wish it was a simple case of: do the mission > get the reward. The actual mission itself I think is fun and entertaining for me (the earth one, haven't done RJ).