Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's Talons aren't working properly on railjack missions

-Spyro

As the title says Garuda's Talons are buggy while playing railjack missions. I noticed this issue since the first release of the railjack and it is still existing.Not quite sure what is triggering this bug but It commonly happen when I go outside of my railjack.(Also I generally play as a host) For example boarding crewships or sentinel ships. After then I can't able to use my talons anymore even I try to press E , heavy attack button or trying to switch my weapons. Just can't use my Talons as a melee weapon. This really makes me not want to play with garuda on railjack missions cuz I like her with her talons. Garuda's Talons are the vital part of her skill kit please fix.
Another thing I notice is My Tenno arcanes aren't working sometimes with the same situation. Like boarding ships or going outside of the railjack might trigger this issue.
( I'm using Magus repair , Magus elevate generally )  

Edit: This is about Garuda's Talons color scheme
As some people mention it before in forums , I also realize that Garuda's talons are not matching with its colors in appearance tab while on the arsenal screen.
When you equip your melee weapon the colors of the talons are changing to the same accent color of my warframe. When I uneqquip my melee weapon and get back my talons , the colors of talons not get accent color of my warframe hereby shows intended colors of the talons appearence colors. ( We can adjust colors when we uneqquip our melee weapon as you know. )
I don't think it is intended case so she certainly need some attention.

Edit2: Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1) Hotfix 27.4.2
Fixed Garuda not being able to Melee after leaving and re-entering Railjacks.

Edited by -Spyro
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that this issue is STILL present. I love you DE but holy crap it can't be that hard to fix Garuda's talons once and for all - and in general, avoid bugs connected with Garuda specifically (almost every major update introduces new issues with Garuda's talons). C'mon! Give our blood queen some love and care already. Or do I have to start spamming annoying Garuda memes on Twitter like the Baruuk people did to get some attention? I am seriously pissed off with you right now, and I don't enjoy it. So, please, do yourself, Garuda and me a favor and get this S#&$ done. For good, this time.

And - for the love of everything holy - while you are at it: FIX GARUDA'S TALONS ON ARTICULAS WITH HER SUCCESSOR SKIN (TENNOGEN), TOO!!! THEY ARE NOT DISPLAYING THE RIGHT (CUSTOM) COLORS SINCE THAT SKIN GOT INTRODUCED! 

Still not fixed. Garuda is currently not playable with her claws in Railjack - a whole feature of a Warframe is not working AT ALL and this problem has already existed for MONTHS (since Railjack got introduced actually last year, it never got properly fixed). The same with custom colors of her claws if you use the Successor skin which makes me regret buying that skin to a certain extent and would make me especially furious if I were the creator of that skin. So much about respecting other people's work...

Bump this issue up the priority list already! File it under Railjack bugs that need to be fixed. You did manage to fix "holding the Corinth Prime incorrectly if the Solstice Skin is equipped" of all things, why not this?

I repeat: A PASSIVE, A FEATURE OF A WARFRAME IS NOT WORKING. AT ALL. FIX IT.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I'm glad the Garuda Talons are fixed for railjack missions, but I still cannot stand that I bought her Successor Tennogen skin and it doesn't apply to her Talons even though it shows it correctly in the arsenal and nowhere else. I really hope they get around to fixing that.

I believe that the skin issue was fixed before, or so I thought, but now it is still a problem. This hurts given I play a lot of Garuda.

• 2 weeks later...