Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Electric and gas are broken in conclave

Okami_Amaterasu

Saryn's passive + electric weapons like Prova, Staticor, Lanka etc. or gas weapons like Zakti are broken as hell now, since you only need to land 1 lanka shot to the body for a kill, or tag someone with zakti and they get a 9(?) second gas proc stuck on them.

DE fixed dual blades (and telos boltace is still broken af lmao) and introduce this + shield gating to conclave...why.

Edit: More specifically it's Saryn's passive that makes the electric interaction broken. Zakti by itself is pretty stupid though.

Edited by Okami_Shiranui
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, (XB1)TheLastDax said:

To be fair, the lanka has been needing a buff in Conclave for the longest time. Just saying...

In regards to your main idea, I agree that Saryn's passive should be altered in Conclave. Perhaps doubling the severity of the procs, rather than doubling the duration.

Yeah, the Lanka without Saryn is generally fine. WITH Saryn is where it becomes a problem, but that applies to anything with a proc since the status reworks.

On 2020-03-27 at 12:11 AM, Okami_Shiranui said:

More specifically it's Saryn's passive that makes the electric interaction broken.

I think its better to clarify the actual issue: while electric status normally lasts 1 second, however, saryn's passive  makes it last long enough to make it refresh on itself over and over again and with increasing damage.

Here's a clip from a test with Vyrn showing what i've just mentioned. Keep an eye on how the timer for the electric status effect keeps jumping between 1 and 2 seconds all the time while the health bar takes more and more damage with each proc:

https://gfycat.com/thornydirectjavalina

I think that it's also worth mentioning that the aoe nature of the proc + its self refreshing capabilities seem to make the effect able to spread to any other player, turning any affected player into a moving mine that can grant chain kills for little effort.

• Like 3