Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rail Jack Needs to Make players kill ram sleds

dyewithasmile

the over powered effect of boarding parties taking away all side gunners and distracting bad players that dont know what to prioritize while on guns... have a training mission with CY. 3  missions all of which fail if even 1 ram sled or sliver gets thru... did you fix dome charges i saw a player kill a crews ship with my RJ but i know for a fact that it takes 3 shots... so when i cant rely on them knowing how to use the dome charge i do and they then move the ship... i then report and abort (i iwll Never belive that they didnt mean to nor you ment to put this in the game as intended! your allowing for trolls! in real life they wouldnt be allowed to fight with out training .... look people are just too bad to be dependable you need to Lock them into gunning Make their gun not shoot unless its at a ram sled... make it soloable

It's more of a problem that ramsleds are barely noticeable between all other TIE-fighters on the screen. They should have some distinct mark. Right now only in sentient event mission we can notice them more or less easily and only in the beginning, because they don't have shilelds unlike other sentients,

Like crewships have their marks bigger and slightly different form, so with ramsleds - their mark should be distinguishable from other enemies in the screen, so we can at least knew, where to turn ship to start aiming.