Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing Donation Screen Suggestion

(PSN)Hikuro-93

Hello! Just a small suggestion regarding the donation screen for the standing of some characters and factions (where applicable). Meaning, the below picture.

1zYJq7G.png

When reworking these screens into the new UI can you make sure that we are able to just select multiple "medallions/cores/Etc." in one button press? Like when we donate credits and resources on the dojo? Or when we trade platinum? Hold R1 (in PS4's case) and just get to the max number of items needed. It really is a major bother to press a button 290 times in a row just to get some standing.

If you were already going to add it then have my biggest 💝

Kudos!

Edit: Forgot this was Feedback General because I was thinking fast due to my other bug report... 😐  If a mod could move it to Feeback UI I'd be thankful!

Spoiler

For the tenno superstars out there, yes I do have other types of core in the screenshot that I could use at that moment. I saw them, don't worry. Doesn't mean I really have to use them, and doesn't mean this is the only UI where this scenario happens.

And no, the "quantity" field can't be clicked at least on PS4, so I can't manually insert "290" and be done with it. 290 button presses are really needed here from my experience.

I hope that with this we can have a more meaningful discussion, should there be a need for it. I stand by my words that QoL is needed here.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93