Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Warframe Revised 2.0

Bigbeto

Patch Notes: 

1. 2,5k Credit Caches now give 25k credits instead
  2. Items that been forma'd now give the player half the Mastery each time a Forma is used on them (first time: 50% Mastery, second time: 25%, and so on)
  3. Index now gives 25% more credits for each consecutive round won.
  4. Railjack upgrade prices (mk. I, II, III parts) are now 15% cheaper.
  5. More items added to the reward pool of Scarlet Spear, such as Legendary Fusion Cores (50k credits) and Umbral Formas (35k).
  6. Stance Forma now no longer require 1 Forma to be crafted and cost 3,5k credits instead of 5k. OR replace them with Exilus Adapters instead.
  7. Excavation Endo Caches now give twice the endo they did before this update.
  8. Daily faction standing cap. has been doubled.
  9. Nitain Extract is now tradable.
  10. Condrix are now able to attack players with energy discharges, similar to Eidolons'. The higher the wave, the more frequent the discharges are.
  11. Oplinks now give progress based to the number of them deployed/the number of players in the squad.
  12. Railjack guns are no longer offline while carrying the Scarlet Spear's Satellite.
  13. Point rewards for the Railjack and Ground missions of Scarlet Spear have been increased by 50%.
  14. And so on...

There, that's all I could think of right now. These alone would resolve 80% of the issues I'm currently having with Warframe.

Warframe is currently in one of its toughest spots yet, and in my opinion, this patch would be a nice way for the devs to alleviate the current situation without cutting much of the profitable aspects of the game, while new content is still being worked on. "We want to respect the player's time" they said, so this is a way of doing it, I suppose.

Any suggestions are welcome!

(Sorry for the repost, but I couldn't find a way to move this topic to its proper place - the feedback forums).

1 : yes but not that much

2 : no

3 : no

4 : may-be

5 : no 

6 : yes (no for the 2nd part)

7 : no

8 : no

9 : no

10 : no

11 : it is already the case

12 : yes

13 : it need change, but not this one. 

(and it don't change any of the mains issus) 

Edited by GKP_light
  • Like 1

About 80% of these, the gist of it?  Seems to be something to the lines of 'I don't want to grind' OR 'I want to de-value intentionally rare and difficult to obtain items I can already obtain through currently-implemented means'.

So I'm gonna focus on 10, 11, 12, and 13 since they're not that.

10:  No.  We're already getting swarmed enough with Grineer and Sentient spawns, we don't need Magnetic pulses on top of that.

11:  No that's actually already how it works.

12:  That'd be nice, actually.  Or have them be saddled with a fire-rate penalty.  What I'm trying to say here is, 'I don't want my ship to be a sitting duck'.

13:  Really, a 25% increase would be helpful.  But then there's the victory payout to consider and... Look, Scarlet Spear's scoring system's a bit of a mess, this change might help but it's going too far.