The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help, my warframe is to slow to even play

michinmads

Question

So, this problem just started today after the titania prime vault update, yesterday it was running no problem but today, my cursor has a 3 second delay i play on windowed mode and heck even the window lags if i move it around, i cant do anything i cant change settings ingame because its soooooo laggy EVERYTHING has delays. Pleaseee help me

5 answers to this question

Seems kind of odd that the update would cause such a significant change in overall performance.

As @Drachnyn says above have you tried full screen instead of windowed?

You might try going to options and resetting the graphics settings back to defaults.

Do you play any other games, if so are they acting slower?

Sometimes parts go bad, even something simple as a cooling fan on your GPU.  That could cause major graphics issues.

9 hours ago, KnightKrawlur said:

Seems kind of odd that the update would cause such a significant change in overall performance.

As @Drachnyn says above have you tried full screen instead of windowed?

You might try going to options and resetting the graphics settings back to defaults.

Do you play any other games, if so are they acting slower?

Sometimes parts go bad, even something simple as a cooling fan on your GPU.  That could cause major graphics issues.

havent tried fullscreen, i cant go to options because my cursor is delaying so much that i dont even know what im pressing, also this issue happened right after i installed and played Brawlhalla (it was smooth no issues), as of now i've uninstalled brawlhalla from steam and warframe still lags with no effect. other then warframe i have fortnite, and its acting pretty normally

Edited by Darklocky
forgot to answer some of the questions

12 hours ago, Darklocky said:

havent tried fullscreen, i cant go to options because my cursor is delaying so much that i dont even know what im pressing, also this issue happened right after i installed and played Brawlhalla (it was smooth no issues), as of now i've uninstalled brawlhalla from steam and warframe still lags with no effect. other then warframe i have fortnite, and its acting pretty normally

I know the launcher at least used to allow you to click on the settings icon and change the DirectX version the game uses.  That might be an experiment to try.

Also it might be a good idea to try an updated video driver.

You can reset the graphics settings by renaming the config file as mentioned here;

Rename the file and let the game generate a new default file to see if that helps.  If it doesn't you can always put the old settings back in place so you don't have to rebind any custom keyboard settings.