Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Costs

Kolos1001

-Sigh- your only asking this now? I wonder why?.... /sarcasm

I asked as soon as they ninja nerfed void rewards. Basically here's my problem

Instead of giving us something to do with our maxed out weapons and mods. They give us different weapons and mods to max out. It's pure skinner box.

I asked as soon as they ninja nerfed void rewards. Basically here's my problem

Instead of giving us something to do with our maxed out weapons and mods. They give us different weapons and mods to max out. It's pure skinner box.

I personally don't have a problem with mod cost I though since it cost so much you would of complained of serration before.

I personally don't have a problem with mod cost I though since it cost so much you would of complained of serration before.

People have, DE acknowledged fusion cost being too high because of it. There really was only 2 rank 10 mods you needed though before so it wasn't all too bad. Now even more got added to the game and the problem further illustrates itself. 

Go run some voids......

I have to run 4 times as many voids as someone who started a month before me did. The game is catering to people who started earlier. I don't think I'm gonna reccomend a game and be like "Oh it's really fun until you realize you have to spend 100 more hours than everyone who started before you to reach the same spot"

If the matchmaking was better and getting keys wasn't such a time consuming pain in the &#! I'd agree that it would as simple as go run some voids.

Go farm 3 hours and you get a free mil.

Required to have all maxed mods and frame to run it that easily. You see the paradox right?

Also good luck getting to pluto without being forced to have someone take you there directly. Extremely hard to find teams to unlock all the planets.

Edited by Kolos1001

So there are easy ways to make money such as voids but your butthurt bc the rate was changed before you even started playing (its not that bad at all as is)?  Sounds to me like you want to max all your kit out for free bc you don't want to earn credits.........

So there are easy ways to make money such as voids but your butthurt bc the rate was changed before you even started playing (its not that bad at all as is)?  Sounds to me like you want to max all your kit out for free bc you don't want to earn credits.........

No I just want void rewards to be the same as they always were. Sounds to me like you started before me so you don't care what they do now since you've already maxed your stuff.

If 200 hours is "free" then you have no sense of the value of time. I pity you.

No I just want void rewards to be the same as they always were. Sounds to me like you started before me so you don't care what they do now since you've already maxed your stuff.

If 200 hours is "free" then you have no sense of the value of time. I pity you.

I've never felt compelled to max vit/red/ser I have them all between 6-8 | I use atypical builds that suit my play style.

With that said I recently worked to max out reflex guard which was a huge disappointment that could be made better with a couple minor improvements - anyways I had to earn the cash for that bc I blew loads of money on the old school gear, combining and transmuting all my excess gear, and blueprints.  

Like I said, you're butthurt.  Stop crying and go run the void its how I made my cash.  200 hours doesn't mean poop to me bc idk what you've done with your 200 hours nor what you've done with your credits.

What I do know is that you see to think you NEED serration to accomplish anything and that you magically deserve it maxed out bc of an arbitrary number that you perceive as valuable. 

I've never felt compelled to max vit/red/ser I have them all between 6-8 | I use atypical builds that suit my play style.

With that said I recently worked to max out reflex guard which was a huge disappointment that could be made better with a couple minor improvements - anyways I had to earn the cash for that bc I blew loads of money on the old school gear, combining and transmuting all my excess gear, and blueprints.  

Like I said, you're butthurt.  Stop crying and go run the void its how I made my cash.  200 hours doesn't mean poop to me bc idk what you've done with your 200 hours nor what you've done with your credits.

What I do know is that you see to think you NEED serration to accomplish anything and that you magically deserve it maxed out bc of an arbitrary number that you perceive as valuable. 

Sorry I just thought this was a game. I want to have fun while earning my rewards. I want to get enough credits by ACTUALLY PLAYING THE ENTIRE GAME. Not just 1 map a thousand times.

This game has nothing to do with earning and deserving. It's all luck. That's it. Credits are the only thing you can actually see a goal towards and guess what. Theres like 1 or 2 "decent" places to get them.

Want to know why it's so expensive and grindy? Because that's all this game has to offer right now. They wouldn't need all that grind if they actually made a purpose for playing.

Sorry I just thought this was a game. I want to have fun while earning my rewards. I want to get enough credits by ACTUALLY PLAYING THE ENTIRE GAME. Not just 1 map a thousand times.

This game has nothing to do with earning and deserving. It's all luck. That's it. Credits are the only thing you can actually see a goal towards and guess what. Theres like 1 or 2 "decent" places to get them.

Want to know why it's so expensive and grindy? Because that's all this game has to offer right now. They wouldn't need all that grind if they actually made a purpose for playing.

Your fun is your problem. And YOU ruin it by hunting for certain things. 

You know how I played (before DE made matchmaking work like S#&$ in U10 at least for me)? I opened the roaster and see if any friends are online. If they online, we form a party and then everyone suggests where to.

Right now, it's a bit different. Makes me either look at my resources and compensate lacks of certain types or throw a coin.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou