Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Mini Objective (get 10 sliding kills etc)

Bruudwin

I don't know what this is called but.

most games allow for objectives to be displayed in one way or another. this I only get a small few seconds glance at the very beginning before it goes away.

Usually I know what it is, sometimes I don't.

so in other games when pressing ESC or TAB or some other thing to display either the main menu or special in game menu (like how other games have M for making mini map huge for you to look at \tinker with)

also display this thing too.

on a different note, does anyone know if completeing these lil objective things counts for anything?

I always do what it tells me to, find an artifact, kill 10 whilst sliding. etc etc

I don't know what this is called but.

on a different note, does anyone know if completeing these lil objective things counts for anything?

I always do what it tells me to, find an artifact, kill 10 whilst sliding. etc etc

I call them "Tenno Challenges", and it appears to me that they count towards your Tenno level. I am about to hit level 4. You also get 500 affinity for completing, which counts towards your frame affinity.

I call them "Tenno Challenges", and it appears to me that they count towards your Tenno level. I am about to hit level 4. You also get 500 affinity for completing, which counts towards your frame affinity.

oh thanks! because at the current amount of content most things aren't specified, even mentioned to you until you find out on your own or read the forums (that hopefully someone else posted about, I never knew about flips n stuffs before I looked at the beginners guide someone posted a while back... still can't figure out backflips though hehe :)