Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Avionics

(XBOX)The only Ichi

I've looked through the forums and didn't see anything so I figured I'd make a thread an see what I get for responses.

Everytime I go to dry dock and go into the Railjack loadout screen. I go to the Avionics screen and when I hit Y button to bring up Avionics list to rank them up. Nothing happens. I've tried logging out and back in. Resetting controls to default(which they already were). I have tried everything I could think of. Including restarting my router and modem. 

I am asking if anyone out there might know something, it is an ongoing bug, did I do something wrong, etc. etc. Thank you and eagerly wait for any response or insight.

2 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I've also been experiencing this.  As a work-around you can move the cursor to the avionics button and press A on it to bring up the avionics window.

Okay I will give that a try. Thanks, really appreciate it.

2 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I've also been experiencing this.  As a work-around you can move the cursor to the avionics button and press A on it to bring up the avionics window.

This bug has been introduced with the latest mainline update. RB and LB to scroll through the different avionic manufacturers is also not working anymore since then. It's funny, that they mentioned two pages of fixes for Railjack with this update and actually broke it even more... Ever tried to complete a railjack mission without any HUD? No crosshair, HP, heatgauge, etc.? Makes for a totally different experience, now to be had after the latest update... I'm not going to invest another minute into this buggy mess anymore. Maybe next year again, when it might finally work properly (maybe).