Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity- Your desired reworks/tweaks/changes

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

This thread is designed for all things Trinity related in Warframe.

Whether you have a desire for a complete rework, a few small tweak/changes to abilities or stats, or visual changes to Trinity Prime and Trinity, post them here! Or if you would just like to share with the community why you like Trinity as is and how you like to play Trinity. Share that too!

I will attach the links to other threads (as they are made) relating to other Warframes. I will also attach the Wiki links to each Warframe. Remember to keep this civil and constructive,  don’t just post up that a particular Warframe is trash or that they are terrible without giving reasons as to why they are to you and how you would fix them, and please keep on topic about the particular Warframe that the thread is about.

Trinity WIki

Trinity Wiki

To see the glossary of the "-Your desired reworks/tweaks/changes" threads, click down below. You can also post a list on there of the frames you think need to see some changes

CLICK HERE!

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

These are just my personal ideas on how I would like to see trinity changed. Feel free to link your own threads on here or even the full OP. I like the majority of Trinity's abilities/skillset except for her 1 and passive. 

Passive: How about an instant revive for other players instead of just a 20% faster revive. Or casting her ultimate when near(within range) other players who are down would instantly revive them and drain all her energy. Kind of like Nekros augment, but AOE based. 

1- I feel her 1 is useless except for the gimmick of the combo kill with her 1 and 2. She already has one good heal ability, unless we made this just a Heal over time buff/aura like oberon. Or a lifestrike aur/buff to all nearby players for a particular amount of time. I had thought of a completely different ability. What if she had a teleport to the nearest player in range (perhaps by power range), in case she is needed in range in a timely manner. Like calling for an ambulance, you need it there quick when you need it. 

2- Leave as is

3- Leave as is

4- Leave as is