Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashes

Lustrouss

Question

I can't do anything to fix my game from keep crashing. My steam warframe had been acting weird since last couple months the game crashes right when I hit enter to login to my game, so I have no other choice but to play warframe off the official website which brings me to another problem. I can't purchase anything from tennogen, weapon skins, warframe skins all of those stuff. I wish maybe DE can fix how we can get our hands on those purchasing or does anyone know the solution to this problem. I tried almost everything, the last thing I haven't try is literally re-installing my whole system. If anyone know the solution please help me ty.

Edited by SoLowCancer

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, SoLowCancer said:

I can't do anything to fix my game from keep crashing. My steam warframe had been acting weird since last couple months the game crashes right when I hit enter to login to my game, so I have no other choice but to play warframe off the official website which brings me to another problem. I can't purchase anything from tennogen, weapon skins, warframe skins all of those stuff. I wish maybe DE can fix how we can get our hands on those purchasing or does anyone know the solution to this problem. I tried almost everything, the last thing I haven't try is literally re-installing my whole system. If anyone know the solution please help me ty.

have you tried optimizing and verfying via the warframe launcher? try to right click on steam on warframe in your libary and press verify intergirty of game files and see if that fixes it.

18 minutes ago, SoLowCancer said:

The button is dark. I can't click on it.

You optimise and verify through Warframe’s own launcher. Hit the cog and the options are under there. Steam doesn’t let you as there is a version difference causing it to fully redownload the game.