Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the opacity on emblems just randomly change?

elevate

See you have the same issue as me, there is something with Adaptive Exposure to do, but without it on it will be too bright. It happends everytime you change settings, or something. Its a bug. Still havent been fixed, But been reported in. It changes the graphic settings without even changeing the graphics at all, i mostly notice this when i change regions. And need to relog to make it looks normal as second picture. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THIS_WAS_A_NICE_NAME said:

See you have the same issue as me, there is something with Adaptive Exposure to do, but without it on it will be too bright. It happends everytime you change settings, or something. Its a bug. Still havent been fixed, But been reported in. It changes the graphic settings without even changeing the graphics at all, i mostly notice this when i change regions. And need to relog to make it looks normal as second picture. 

oh ok, atleast I know how to fix it now thank you

Edited by 3levate
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3levate said:

oh ok, atleast I know how to fix it now thank you

but its annoying to need to relog everytime just because you do a little change like swapping regions just to be able to see the emblem xD

Just now, THIS_WAS_A_NICE_NAME said:

but its annoying to need to relog everytime just because you do a little change like swapping regions just to be able to see the emblem xD

yeah, I really hope they fix this