Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add % to Kuva Larvling Weapons

(PSN)xAlhaithamMortex

Okay I know the title doesn't make sense but here's what I think would help to some people who farm Kuva Liches. So when you go to a Level 20 or higher Grineer mission and you get the Larvling, shoot it down, then you walk up to it to see the weapon and number of % it will have if you kill the Laravling. For example, a Kuva Larvling with a Kuva Nukor showing 58% Heat damage if you used a Fire type Warframe. Can you make that happen, DE? ^^

1 minute ago, (PS4)xDaddySephirothx said:

Okay I know the title doesn't make sense but here's what I think would help to some people who farm Kuva Liches. So when you go to a Level 20 or higher Grineer mission and you get the Larvling, shoot it down, then you walk up to it to see the weapon and number of % it will have if you kill the Laravling. For example, a Kuva Larvling with a Kuva Nukor showing 58% Heat damage if you used a Fire type Warframe. Can you make that happen, DE? ^^

As much as that would be  lovely to happen, it will never come to be. DE have been fair in the compromise with the Valence system rework which we battled hard for. Now, we might see them have the Larveling display if it comes with an ephemera. That would be nice.

TLDR: Won't happen, it would negate the purpose of Valence, and replayability. Yep you do have to do "Some Grind".

Edited by CuChulainnWD