Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Surival

Xiuillusion

I was wondering, can you make Arbitration Surival become a true surival without the need to sustain life support?  Where the enemy will swarm at you endlessly like Onslaught and Elite Onslaught. At times it's hard to sustain life support with Nekros, Khora and Hydroid. And using the life support station. Would be fun to have to focus on the endless oncoming enemy with their increased spawns and no worries on Life support. 

But if you can't do a no life support thing, maybe make it using the Elite Onslaught spawning mechanism without the need to worry about killing effecicy.. oh wait nvm... I just answered my own question.. that would mean people could just afk in the game and hide in area enemies can't hurt you or stay invisible. So maybe having the killing effecicy implemented as well may not be a bad idea. 

So to sum it up, having an Elite sanctuary onslaught mode in arbitration. And maybe with the killing effecicy starting at 0 and we have to kill to increase it to 100 to get to the next wave. ( But if we don't kill to sustain it then it will decrease to 0 and the game will prompt us to extract) 

Hopefully this sounds cool to other people!

Yeah Survival Arbitration are a bit painful with the nerfed Life Support drops. At this point I would prefer to have normal Life Support drops but have the enemies actively trying to destroy Life Support pods, so you could either be wandering around killing everyone as in normal survival, or protecting the pods if you prefer relying on them and have trouble killing enemies, dunno

Hey yea! Thanks for the feedback! I totally agree with bringing back the normal surival life support stuff without the nerf. Or making the Arbitration drones be a guarantee life support capsule drop give like 5% - 10% ( 10% may seem alot actually) so maybe 5% but idk , on occasion would encounter swarms of arb drones and other time just 1-3 here and there . Again thanks for the feedback!