Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution to Prevent Arcane Economy Damage

Chainsaga

By the rate it is going in Scarlet Spear, the Arcane trading economy is going to be ruined by Arcane hoarders, making the supply too high, and the demand too low. 1 simple solution can be implemented to reduce this damage: Add Kuva to Scarlet Spear shop. By adding Kuva, players will then have to reconsider using the entirety of their SC to buy Arcanes only. Instead they can buy something that is also valuable without taking out the option to buy Arcanes. Everyone get profits!
If any of you say that Lil Duck selling Kuva is not "lore-friendly", The Arbiters of Hexis and Nora are also selling Kuva. There's no reason Lil Duck can't smuggle a few bottles of Kuva.

Just an opinion of mine. If anyone have any reasons to, feel free to agree or disagree.

34 minutes ago, Chainsaga said:

By the rate it is going in Scarlet Spear, the Arcane trading economy is going to be ruined by Arcane hoarders, making the supply too high, and the demand too low.

Good, those things were overpriced as hell, Scarlet Spear is just bringing them down to what they're actually worth.

• Like 1

Those sorts of people will still buy whatever they think benefits them the most. If they ascribe to your theory that Kuva in the shop will maintain Arcane prices, then they'd simply still buy Arcanes for the more stable profit margin instead of betting on a Kuva bank for whatever random rivens they might try to flip.

And then there are people who will just do whatever amuses them at the time. Like me. I'm going to have over a million ScarSpear creds more than I've needed to max my arcanes, assuming they don't put more (unreleased/arbi) in stock, but am I going to buy extras to flip for peanuts? Nah. I'm just going to get so many Stance Forma blueprints I could put one on every melee in the game, if I felt like it. They're not even useful. Just to say I could.