Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Scarlet Spear Rank 30 Only

Gweredith

What is the point of allowing people with unleveled warframes join a mission that scales up to 100+ level? You made it minimum mr3 even though such players are only dead weight who stand no chance at fighting nor surviving 80+ sentients and overpowered space grineer, fine, they can still be carried to some extent with proper warframes and they can drop oplinks to help. But what is the point of being able to bring a useless level 20 warframe that doesn't even have all the abilities unlocked, let alone enough mod capacity to actually benefit the team? Some people even deliberately bring low rank warframes just to level them there.

You made sorties max rank only, you made ESO max rank only, do the same for Scarlet Spear as well.

Recruitment Chat is your friend.

Checking up other people's stuff before deploying is also your friend...

... Somehow, that sounds like a "You" problem.

I actually find it important to not have players with max ranked stuff on my team for the only reason that if they can't handle it without max ranked stuff, then they aren't going to be useful with max ranked stuff either. Besides, everyone should be able to run it.

... And I'm not going to delve into MR ePeen comparison either, since using that as an argument is pretty the same as picking up Clay and calling it "Soil"...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I actually find it important to not have players with max ranked stuff on my team for the only reason that if they can't handle it without max ranked stuff, then they aren't going to be useful with max ranked stuff either. Besides, everyone should be able to run it.

So much this. I always quit if I don't see an MK-1 weapon in a random party. If they can't kill everything with such a simple weapon, they have no use.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Recruitment Chat is your friend.

Checking up other people's stuff before deploying is also your friend...

... Somehow, that sounds like a "You" problem.

... And I'm not going to delve into MR ePeen comparison either, since using that as an argument is pretty the same as picking up Clay and calling it "Soil"...

You make it sound like my problem is not playing the way you are. I don't make custom groups, I don't want to waste my time finding specific warframes to make 'optimal' groups. I don't tryhard like that. Everything you contributed in your reply was utterly worthless for the issue (that actually does exist in public matches and isn't a 'me' problem'). 

The mentioning of MR wasn't an E-peen. I also expected one of 'you' will show up to tell me how 'size doesn't matter'. Well MR does actually matter. An mr 5 will have a ton of issues fighting a lvl 100 because warframe has progression. There is this thing called MR lock for weapons.  An mr5 will not have a lot of mods, a lot of forma put into their weapons, they will not know half stuff from the wiki an mr 20 would know about element weaknesses, builds, arcanes, etc. So yea, MR does actually matter, no matter how much of a 'pro' you are. But MR never was mentioned in my post for the 'I don't want to play with noobs', but because of the aforementioned progression. MR 3 can't and should not be able to handle lvl 80+ enemies. It is how DE themselves made their game; you don't instantly unlock Sorties either.
And seeing from how you phrased "I actually find it important to not have players with max ranked stuff on my team for the only reason that if they can't handle it without max ranked stuff, then they aren't going to be useful with max ranked stuff either.", it seems to me that you are the E-peen tryhard here, not me. 

38 minutes ago, Xaero said:

So much this. I always quit if I don't see an MK-1 weapon in a random party. If they can't kill everything with such a simple weapon, they have no use.

Because you would bring an MK-1 braton to Scarlet Spear to show everyone how 'pro' you are. This is a shooter, you point your mouse and click. Quit making rocket science out of it. If you bring a MK-1 braton to a sortie, the rest of your team will have no use of you and you will be dragging them down.

2 hours ago, Gweredith said:

Because you would bring an MK-1 braton to Scarlet Spear to show everyone how 'pro' you are. This is a shooter, you point your mouse and click. Quit making rocket science out of it. If you bring a MK-1 braton to a sortie, the rest of your team will have no use of you and you will be dragging them down.

Thank you for brilliant understanding of my sarcastic response to the ridiculous comment above.