Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest update broke my game

DragoED66

So after the update I immediately launched warframe and noticed that the chat tab is loading endlessly, I took it as a minor issue so I proceed with the current event, went to earth and select the scarlet spear relay and it prompt the available flotillas with ongoing raids so I choose one and prepare to grind but after loading in the flotilla shows that there are no murex available and the relay chat is loading so I headed out and choose another but to no avail. I tried playing sorties and was able to find matchmaking with randoms so I assume that there are no connection issues at my end. So is anyone experiencing any similar problems with the game ? 

Edit : I also wanted to add that there is also an issue that warframe does not closed properly after exiting the game, in the steam client it will show that it is still running and one of the solutions is to end the process warframe via task manager. 

Edited by DragoED66
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, DragoED66 said:

So after the update I immediately launched warframe and noticed that the chat tab is loading endlessly, I took it as a minor issue so I proceed with the current event, went to earth and select the scarlet spear relay and it prompt the available flotillas with ongoing raids so I choose one and prepare to grind but after loading in the flotilla shows that there are no murex available and the relay chat is loading so I headed out and choose another but to no avail. I tried playing sorties and was able to find matchmaking with randoms so I assume that there are no connection issues at my end. So is anyone experiencing any similar problems with the game ? 

Another update/hot fix just launched and the issue still persist for the chat problem but I am now able to play the event. 

Edit 1 : the event is unplayable again due to the no murex waves detected again 😢

Edited by DragoED66

On 2020-04-08 at 5:11 PM, DragoED66 said:

Edit : I also wanted to add that there is also an issue that warframe does not closed properly after exiting the game, in the steam client it will show that it is still running and one of the solutions is to end the process warframe via task manager. 

Facing the exact same problem.

If you wait in the flotilla for about 5 mins, it becomes playable, but the score is delayed

29 minutes ago, Guybrush88 said:

Facing the exact same problem.

If you wait in the flotilla for about 5 mins, it becomes playable, but the score is delayed

Thank you, I have tried experimenting with it and it works but the chat is still not working, hopefully DE will fix it as soon as possible.