Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problemas con la vigilia de Saya

roman19Prime

Tengo una cuenta de Ps4 mi usuario es roman19_77, mi cuenta esta bugueada ya que en una de las aventuras: La Vigilia de Saya dice que uno de los requisitos para acceder a ella es tener maestría 1 y el tengo maestría 23, en fundición no me aparecen las nuevas opciones (que no son tan nuevas ya) de pesca y oras cosas faltantes entre los iconos que normalmente deberían de estar, hace un tiempo me banearon mi cuenta por entrar desde una aplicacion de terceros desde ese momento la cuenta quedo con errores pasado un tiempo se la desbloquearon en Ps4 pero no en los Foros por medio del navegador por eso no puedo entrar aquí con mi cuenta de Ps4 ya que me aparece un mensaje que dice que esta bloqueada mi cuenta hasta el 31 de Diciembre de 2034

On 2020-04-10 at 5:25 AM, roman19Prime said:

I have a Ps4 account my user is roman19_77, my account is bugged since in one of the adventures: The Vigil of Saya says that one of the requirements to access it is to have mastery 1 and he has mastery 23, in casting I do not new options appear (which are not so new anymore) fishing and other things missing among the icons that should normally be, a while ago my account was banned for entering from a third-party application from that moment the account was left with past errors some time it was unlocked on Ps4 but not in the Forums through the browser so I cannot enter here with my Ps4 account since a message appears saying that my account is blocked until December 31, 2034

You have to do 1 bounty for Konzu. The introductory one as part of the mission chain does not count.