Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just remove the bonus cap in scarlet spear already

DankusMemeus32

We don't need it. It serves no purpose but to incentivize abandoning your relay to get 4 or 5k credits in another relay and move on to the next. Why would i want to stay and help out my flotilla when I'm hardly getting paid for it. And when everyone has that mindset, flotillas often don't reach 100/100 when the timer ends and it feels bad. That is the opposite of what a community event should be. If you remove the cap it will encourage players to stay and more people will be getting their victory bonus.

• Like 4

I've been wanting them to remove the bonus cap and just increase the points from day one....

If they MUST keep the bonus points they should remove either the timer so it doesn't matter how long a 100/100 takes and players don't end up wasting their time etc.

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I've been wanting them to remove the bonus cap and just increase the points from day one....

If they MUST keep the bonus points they should remove either the timer so it doesn't matter how long a 100/100 takes and players don't end up wasting their time etc.

I'd be happy with this.