Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack QoS

Goelandz

Retain actual weapon

Whenever you enter into a crewship or another zone. You automatically use your primary weapon. Would it be possible to remember that you were using your secondary or melee. Happen quite often that I rush into a crewship, and have to manually change my weapon back every time.

Crewship coloring

Simple change, whenever a crewship is dying from explosion. Having it change its color to something, dunno brown maybe? I tryed to put a waypoint in the crewship, but the waypoint appear 33000m away...

Queuing

Why railjack doesn't have the "wait for teamate" option like any other mission? Most would just say, "just don't attack anything at the start and move back?". Well sometime the enemy just randomly start to be annoyed by your presence and start to attack you.

That was my 2 cent, I hope some people would appreciate those change as well.

32 minutes ago, Goelandz said:

Simple change, whenever a crewship is dying from explosion.

We can hear the radio chatter from the light frigates flying by.. you'd think we'd hear a distress signal or alarms coming from a crew ship that's gone critical.

Dying crewship doesnt move and is slowly enveloped by flames, i never had any difficulties figuring which ones are active and which ones are dying.

And the waypoint thing is how the railjack "world" works. When you are inside a crewship you are not really inside that crewship you see from your railjack or any other point of space. You are outside the space map in a crewship tileset with a projected window view of the actual crewship back on the map.