Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow new augment - Tribunal (/discuss)

Scar.brother.help.me

So the augment for Harrow 1:

on paper: partially solves the problem of Harrow - need to compete with other DPS in a team to make kills (and headshots) before they do to make them even stronger so that they kill even faster.

what really happens: U still need to apply your chains before your allies just kill the enemy.

Biggest problems:
1. chains travel slowly.
2. chains have a pretty narrow "projectile" (needs aiming).
3. has little chance to compete with Saryn/Mesa-like wipe abilities (but ok, this is the problem of OP Saryn  and a bit Mesa, but they are just perfect for the content DE throws in with TOP GRIND - LOW REWARD, so before nerfing them the content time investment-wise should become for one BIG step better and if not the game play right now then at least rewards - this is all off topic of course :clem:)

This augment can work if Harrow chains become more like a cone or limbo cataclysm-like ranged circle area ability with some indication for allies like "KILL HERE", and it should either travel much faster or have no travel time at all to work with a high cast time even without Casting Speed mods.

As it is now - it is useful only in choke points (which become less and less relevant) or with other frames that can gather mobs together like Nidus.

/discuss

P.S: "Harrow 4 augment Lasting Covenant could work on the whole team to contribute into the Headshots Piggy Bank".

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
  • Like 2

I will agree. Condemn needs to be a 360 AoE. This is not only to help his augment become effective but it also helps his issue with constantly fighting for shield/overshield making the duration for penance function which is ungodly short otherwise. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...