Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DOJO - more hallway and different size room

MollAgdeduba

Currently there are 5 hallway in dojo that could be constructed just one time. I think is time for us to have the possibility to construct those hallway as much as we want (of course in the respect of the size limit)

I f you don't want to make them "infinite" instead of one for dojo, please consider to insert in the game some room with more size and shape 😃

What i'm thinking about?

-) room with size similar of the hallway i just talked about

-) circular empty room with 2, 3 or 4 door: "garden" size

-) Room like garden, but without garden

-) room with door on 2 or more level

-) room where door is not placed at floor level but at half of the wall

-) Terminal room of different size  with just one door

-) Windowed room and hallway

-) etc.... etc....

-) Room & hallway with "big door"  like the one 2x in corpus set 

Edited by MollAgdeduba

Room variety is definitely something I'd like to see more of, considering the fact that we've only had 3 new rooms added within the last few years (That being the custom obstacle course, lich trading room & drydock). Basic rooms need more specific customization options, options that will determine how many doorways will be present, what sort of music would play in the background of that room, etc. I also wouldn't mind more unique rooms like a lounge or bar with a fish tank your clan could contribute to, a K-Drive skate park that we were sort of promised a while back, a prison ward that requires you to scan enemies in the field in order to unlock them as decorative inmates, an armory that takes into account the clan's overall MR stats & other stuff like that. I'm surprised that DE doesn't take into account clan statistics when creating more unique rooms. That would actually contribute to more clan-based, objective-oriented gameplay. In the same vein of improving rooms the rooms that already do exist, I'd suggest adding faction settings to change the visual stylings of each room. Building over the base walls with faction walls that can be freely placed completely negates all the effort & resources that went into the polychrome customization.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Room variety is definitely something I'd like to see more of, considering the fact that we've only had 3 new rooms added within the last few years (That being the custom obstacle course, lich trading room & drydock). Basic rooms need more specific customization options, options that will determine how many doorways will be present, what sort of music would play in the background of that room, etc. I also wouldn't mind more unique rooms like a lounge or bar with a fish tank your clan could contribute to, a K-Drive skate park that we were sort of promised a while back, a prison ward that requires you to scan enemies in the field in order to unlock them as decorative inmates, an armory that takes into account the clan's overall MR stats & other stuff like that. I'm surprised that DE doesn't take into account clan statistics when creating more unique rooms. That would actually contribute to more clan-based, objective-oriented gameplay. In the same vein of improving rooms the rooms that already do exist, I'd suggest adding faction settings to change the visual stylings of each room. Building over the base walls with faction walls that can be freely placed completely negates all the effort & resources that went into the polychrome customization.

100% true... talking about "background" could be also interesting to customize the background in the room with a windows (like observatory, grandest hall, or Rj)  maybe choose from some different skybox that are already in the game when you are on your liset...