Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operative Command Warframe

(PSN)LoneWolf_001

Kitsune

This is a Stamina based stealthy group synergy warframe with a focus on movement and action on target to regenerate stamina. This stamina prevents damage as long as it is present but decreases incrementally as you prevent this damage. Abilities also drain stamina.

Has an optional Warframe-bound Sniper Rifle (Similar to Garuda's Claws).

Passive: Stamina Bar, Silent kills grant 3 seconds of Audio-disruption (stacking) within 15 meters opening them up to finishers, Finishers/Executes grant 5 seconds of Invisibility (stacking)

Ability 1-S1M-0N Drone: (Toolkit) Drones cast a reactive field that covers a set range and a 30 degree cone.

A. Drone targets an enemy and significantly slows it and all other enemies within the 30 degree cone.

B. Drone targets an enemy and makes hostiles within the cone more suseptable to crits and status effects +15%.

C. Drone targets and Freezes enemies within the cone, opening them up to finishers.

D. Drone targets allies granting Invisibility, Silent weapon attacks, +25% movement speed, and Stamina Regen.

Ability 2-Tac-Light: Enemies you damage are Blinded and are open to finishers/executes, +300% finisher damage.

A. Hold to "Flashbang" for an AOE Blind.

Ability 3-Team Orientation: (Aura) Drains Stamina while active, Finishers grant invisibility to that individual group member for 8 seconds, Headshots prevent alarms for 4 seconds, 2 consecutive Headshots cancel alarms outright! Ina addition to this Aim Glide and Wall Latch are infinite for the duration of the Aura/toggled off.

Ability 4-Command Presence: (Aura) Drains Stamina while active, Headshots increase crit damage for the group, Finishers increase movement speed +50% for the group, Melee Kills grant 3 HP regen for the group and stamina regen, Heavy attacks teleport you to the target (like Rift Strike), and the group gains a 25% bonus to Rate of Fire.

Edited by (PS4)LoneWolf_001
Spelling correction. Adding info.
  • Like 2

Operative Command Warframe's Sniper Rifle

Statistics while Aimed-------Auto/Hipfire

Accuracy            100              20

Critical Chance   50%             30%

Critical Damage 3.0X             3.0X

Falloff                 400-600

Fire Rate             2.50            10.0

Magazine            1                 Fires from Ammo Pool (200)

Multishot             1                 1

Noise                   Silent          Silent

Punch Through    1.0              1.0

Reload                 0.8              None

Status                  50%             30%

Damage

Puncture              75                 11

Slash                    75                 11

Viral                     75                 11

Toxin                    75                 11

Total                     300              44

Alt Fire on Zoom

2x Explosive Rounds 3 meter, -1.0 Punch Through

3x Chaining Damage (5 enemies), -1.0 Rate of Fire

4x Charged Shot, Infinite Punch Through, 1 second charge, +25% damage, Highlights enemies through walls.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

Yes, until the bar is depleted or the player opts to turn off that ability.

The Sniper Rifle should operate like Garuda's Claws, for this warframe only but still optional.

Thanks for the clarification.

Really like the concept and especially the Sniper Rifle

The only thing I am not linking is the Invisibility parts from the passive:

6 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

Silent kills grant 3 seconds of Invisibility (stacking), Finishers/Executes grant 5 seconds of Invisibility (stacking)

I would prefer if Silent Kills set off a Blind/Stun grenade in X area

Likewise for Finishers/Executions/Mercy Kills

Just my bias towards Stealth having to be Invisible and thus not being as to see the frame; when I prefer Banshee as equating Stealth. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

Thanks for the clarification.

Really like the concept and especially the Sniper Rifle

The only thing I am not linking is the Invisibility parts from the passive:

I would prefer if Silent Kills set off a Blind/Stun grenade in X area

Likewise for Finishers/Executions/Mercy Kills

Just my bias towards Stealth having to be Invisible and thus not being as to see the frame; when I prefer Banshee as equating Stealth. 

I actually agree with that. And with the abilities already having a group aura that does the same, it would be redundant. However I'm also a big fan of the Skiajati-execute playstyle. Having a two part effect, silent kills opening up finishers via a Banshee like effect and in turn those finishers providing a short stackable invisibility option, could mean a more rounded experience. A compromise I think...editing.

Also, thank you for your input.

Edited by (PS4)LoneWolf_001
Clairity.
  • Like 2

On 2020-04-22 at 2:37 PM, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

Kitsune

This is a Stamina based stealthy group synergy warframe with a focus on movement and action on target to regenerate stamina. This stamina prevents damage as long as it is present but decreases incrementally as you prevent this damage. Abilities also drain stamina.

Has an optional Warframe-bound Sniper Rifle (Similar to Garuda's Claws).

Passive: Stamina Bar, Silent kills grant 3 seconds of Audio-disruption (stacking) within 15 meters opening them up to finishers, Finishers/Executes grant 5 seconds of Invisibility (stacking)

Ability 1-S1M-0N Drone: (Toolkit) Drones cast a reactive field that covers a set range and a 30 degree cone.

A. Drone targets an enemy and significantly slows it and all other enemies within the 30 degree cone.

B. Drone targets an enemy and makes hostiles within the cone more suseptable to crits and status effects +15%.

C. Drone targets and Freezes enemies within the cone, opening them up to finishers.

D. Drone targets allies granting Invisibility, Silent weapon attacks, +25% movement speed, and Stamina Regen.

Ability 2-Tac-Light: Enemies you damage are Blinded and are open to finishers/executes, +300% finisher damage.

A. Hold to "Flashbang" for an AOE Blind.

Ability 3-Team Orientation: (Aura) Drains Stamina while active, Finishers grant invisibility to that individual group member for 8 seconds, Headshots prevent alarms for 4 seconds, 2 consecutive Headshots cancel alarms outright! Ina addition to this Aim Glide and Wall Latch are infinite for the duration of the Aura/toggled off.

Ability 4-Command Presence: (Aura) Drains Stamina while active, Headshots increase crit damage for the group, Finishers increase movement speed +50% for the group, Melee Kills grant 3 HP regen for the group and stamina regen, Heavy attacks teleport you to the target (like Rift Strike), and the group gains a 25% bonus to Rate of Fire.

It works out pretty well 

• Like 2