The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Clipping through ground on Plains of Eidolon

(PSN)McVEEEEEY

I'm not sure if it is a coincidence thing or not. While I was playing as Titania, if I tried to summon my k drive board on the Plains I would clip through the ground and keep falling continuously.  I would use Razorwing to keep above ground but eventually I would lose energy and fall again. At one point I was still able to fight while in Razorwing and I happen to die, when I revived I was still falling but use Razorwing again and was able to fly back up, as soon as I reached a lower cave, I would clip back through the ground and everything would be normal. I don't have any screenshots or recordings, but I gave all information that I figured was relevant. I'm not sure what triggers this, but I figured it could be something to look into. 

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-04-23 at 12:22 PM, (PS4)McVEEEEEY said:

I'm not sure if it is a coincidence thing or not. While I was playing as Titania, if I tried to summon my k drive board on the Plains I would clip through the ground and keep falling continuously.  I would use Razorwing to keep above ground but eventually I would lose energy and fall again. At one point I was still able to fight while in Razorwing and I happen to die, when I revived I was still falling but use Razorwing again and was able to fly back up, as soon as I reached a lower cave, I would clip back through the ground and everything would be normal. I don't have any screenshots or recordings, but I gave all information that I figured was relevant. I'm not sure what triggers this, but I figured it could be something to look into. 

Thanks,

a common bug with K-drives and the plains. you can understand /unstuck or do a ground slam to fall back up faster. sometimes you can use archwing but the issue with that is w sometime you lose complete collision with the ground meaning you can never walk or use K-drives as you will always fall though.