The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack: Mouse & Keyboard Bugs

(XBOX)SeptemberLegend

I am making this thread in hopes of finding answers, so recently I returned to Warframe excited to play the new content and catch up on certain things I missed. I play on Xbox with M&K (Mouse and Keyboard) because I love the feel of it. I noticed that all the interact buttons are blank, no big deal, but then I go to fly the railjack and at first everything is great. Then I attempt to look for the railjack binds since they're blank for me and I can't use most of the controls or it involves me running my hands all along my keyboard to "learn" what does what. Let's get down to business in an attempt to bind ordinance to a key I used my controller to access the "customize controller" option and much to my surprise there is a bunch of mixed input on the controller if you play M&K. Then after switching the binds so I could use ordinance I went to fly my railjack and I could only aim, but not move, nor shoot and this bug effects not only piloting but operating any guns, on any railjack other than mine. If there are answers please help me out. If everyone is experiencing the same issue let's make this thread big so it gets addressed in the next patch or hotfix.