Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomly lost platinum

N3firu

Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, N3firu said:

I was in PoE for about an hour before entering I had 90 plat, after I left, I lost about 30 plat. I am sure I didnt buy anything nor could I have bought anything.

what can I do?

Did you sell anything in the last few days? If yes, you could have received bad platinum. DE removes this.

Support might be able to clarify what happened. But assuming it was bad plat there is little they will do.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Did you sell anything in the last few days? If yes, you could have received bad platinum. DE removes this.

Support might be able to clarify what happened. But assuming it was bad plat there is little they will do.

yeah, I sold an arcane yesterday, is there really nothing I could do about it?

2 minutes ago, N3firu said:

yeah, I sold an arcane yesterday, is there really nothing I could do about it?

Did you get roughly the amount of platinum you are missing from the trade? If so, it’s bad plat and it generally isn’t worth trying to do anything about it.

Support might be able to refund you the arcane, but that’s all. You may need evidence of the trade - it should still be in DE’s logs so you may not.

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Did you get roughly the amount of platinum you are missing from the trade? If so, it’s bad plat and it generally isn’t worth trying to do anything about it.

Support might be able to refund you the arcane, but that’s all. You may need evidence of the trade - it should still be in DE’s logs so you may not.

what support do I use for this problem?