Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting In

Ghost091

Hello. Name's Ghost091 (if you couldn't tell), been around for a little over two weeks and decided to finally stop lurking in the shadows.

A few things about me:

I'm ex-US Army (injured during my ROTC training and was medically discharged).

I'm currently finishing up college, with a BA in Business, focusing on Entrepreneurship and Marketing.

A future goal of mine is to start up my own video game design studio (focusing more on modern military FPS and RTS games).

Was introduced to Warframe by a friend, but didn't join in until after reading a fanfic about the game (it's an MLP/Warframe crossover, link to fic: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/127960/endure-for-an-eternity).

I'm also doing a college project based around this game (most likely won't need aid from DE, as it's about marketing for a theoretical product, but using a real product as an example) so if you see me logged in for 30+ hours, it's because I'm doing research <.< >.> No really, I am...

Yeah, no one ever believes that line either...

Thats how i look in RL . true story

Actually had someone dress up like that once in the Army... Went through formation, roll call, PT and our MS class without anyone even commenting on it.

OP: welcome aboard, hope you stay long. and get well with whaever injuries/proj you have.

Thanks, all of my injuries have healed up as best they can (herniated disk was what discharged me), now I just have to deal with Academia for one more year...