Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Recruitment: The Tennic

audiomarty

Tennic_banner_image3c_zps0de7a101.png

Recruiting for a brand new clan, grab a hold of this opportunity to become one of the very first members!

Note: The Dojo's first stage of construction is done. The basic room framework, reactor, oracle and labs have all been completed and research is currently being done in all 3 labs. The first few trustworthy people will swiftly rise through the clan ranks. We plan on having 2 General and 3 Officer roles filled by time we have around a dozen or so clan-members. A promotion to either position depends on being a good all around player such as helping with contributions to Dojo construction and design, recruitment of new members, assisting other clan members with question and mission help, etc. This is a casual game-play clan, so there are no gameplay time commitments or other similar items required. As of right now, the objective is to stay a smaller clan (maximum of shadow clan).

Objectives of The Tennic:

- Research new technologies to add to our growing arsenal of weapons

- Allow Tenno fight side by side with others they trust, particularly in the Orkin Void

- Provide a "haven" for Tenno to socialize, spend time between missions, duel, etc.

- Promote cooperation to build an elegant and efficient dojo

- Expand YOUR weapon collection with a steady stream of Void Missions (clan members always have invitation priority)

Joining The Tennic:

- If you are interested in joining this clan, please post in this thread, and I will send you a request. If you prefer, you may also send me a friend request in-game (audiomarty), or a message to my inbox. Remember if you are currently part of a different clan, I won't be able to invite you until you remove yourself from that clan.

- As mentioned above, there are no requirements to join and the clan has a relaxed, casual atmosphere. As a full-time college student in my final semester, I understand video games can be hard to squeeze into a busy schedule.

- Players with a good sense of humor mixed with a little maturity will find themselves right at home.

Extra Information:

- There is Steam Group, setup for easy communication and planning within the clan.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Tennic

- Clan symbols and emblems are still in progress, if you have a good idea please let us know. You may very well be able to claim the design of our clan's emblem as your own creation!

TL:DR

Clan name: Tennic

Current Size: Ghost

Contact for clan admission: audiomarty

Edited by audiomarty

Absolutely, we welcome new players! This is a great clan to learn and grow with, welcome.

Remember that in order to be added to a clan, you must remove yourself from any current clan and be rid of its clan key.

Edited by audiomarty

We're at 9 members right now, the plan is to get most of the research finished then upgrade to a Shadow Clan. When we upgrade, the cost to build and research is multiplied by 3, so that's why we'd like to get the majority of the research done first. But if there is a lot of interest and clan members work together to contribute the resources, we could upgrade sooner.