Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make disruption targets easier to find

I know Disruption has two early warning systems in place for the minibosses but; The marker is inconsistent and sometimes won’t tag them until they get very close which is just no use, and the audio only really works with surround sound or a good headset (which really should not be required for a mission) and y’know rip people like me with crappy hearing.

I wanted to suggest that conduit could perhaps have a little arrow marker showing the rough direction that the target spawned in. Not like actively following them, just "it’s on the left side of the map" sort of thing. So you still have to hunt them, but you don’t end up totally screwed when you go looking in the wrong direction. Idk I’m open to other suggestions, I just know a lot of this community has a hard time dealing with them (especially at higher levels) and being able to engage them from further away would help them a lot. Usually I find that if I don’t personally kill it, a team of randoms struggle to do it 

• Like 4

This was actually fine prior to Revised, but for some reason with the Revised update, the beeping indicator when looking for demolysts has been removed and it's really difficult to find them unless you spin your camera constantly (as the arrow indicator still exists, but only when looking away from them).