Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Dojo Bugs

Axtremulus

Bugs:

Object Rotation Bug: From what I can tell, when most decorations are rotated upside down of their default position, they start to rest askew of the chosen position. Rotating back to the default position seems to remove the offset sometimes. Cloning placed objects seems to produce increasingly large offsets. I brought this up during one of Taylor's home streams and Helen suggested it may be an option toggle issue. Double checked and this doesn't seem to be the case.

Issue has been reported here:

And here:

Sentient Asset Mesh/Texture: The "sentient shield" family of decorations have a texture gap or mesh issue at the "top" of the shield shape where they hook into a perpendicular, triangular shape.

Tributa Statue Light Ray Color: The Tributa Statue decoration seems to have an issue recognizing the chosen energy color. While I originally thought it was a permanent issue, further testing shows that it seems to change properly upon leaving the dojo, but will default to white after changed until that point. Admittedly pretty minor in impact, but I did want to report it.

Missing Note Text: Note beacon (I still need to check Tributa statue) text seems to not populate when viewing from inside the docked Railjack. Not sure if this is a technical limitation or a bug. Assuming it is a bug since it seems to be the only element not populating properly.

I'd like to provide screenshots, but apparently there is no way to post them directly to the forums 😞

• Like 2

Le 02/05/2020 à 07:37, Axtremulus a dit :

Missing Note Text: Note beacon (I still need to check Tributa statue) text seems to not populate when viewing from inside the docked Railjack. Not sure if this is a technical limitation or a bug. Assuming it is a bug since it seems to be the only element not populating properly.

I'd like to provide screenshots, but apparently there is no way to post them directly to the forums 😞

This bug remind me an other bug with texts from Tibuta statue and note beacon that I have reported one year ago and still present in game :

(bug thread archived and not corrected ....)

Edited by Messkoo
  • Like 1