Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash Fix Include More Crash's

DForcelight

yea i been getting crash every few 20mins in the game, makes it so difficult to play... hope admin do something about it really.... its been there
since a hotfix was done way before Game update 10, and it crashes all the way till now, 

DEV, pls really try to re code it or something.... thanks!

Me and my friend started getting crashes during random missions yesterday. Now it happenes every couple of missions. Gonna try turning muti threading off, but this is getting frustrating when my game crashes at 29 minutes on Xini or 38 minutes on survival with 3 weapons all needing the exp.

Have not have this kind of game crash since I first started playing it a few months back.

I have been having problems with BSOD since the last two patches never had an issue at all until this past week. My system is up to date with all needed software. It appears there are a lot of people regards of there GPU type are affected and wish a solution would surface. 

Random crashes galore since 10.3 update. Not just on Derelict sets either. Previously played 64bit mode with direct x 11 enabled. Have tried just about everything, settings wise, to fix this including turning off directX 11 and disabling 64bit mode (game looks like poop playing in 32bits). I should also mention that have I been around since May and not a single crash issue previous to last update. Makes the game unplayable due to the randomness of the crashing. Sometimes its at the start of a mission sometimes its 20min into a survival.

What ever DE did to "improve" the game this last update, I sincerely hope they undo it in tomorrows 10.4 update.

Edited by JackPrime

Random crashes for a friend of mine... is a high end machine, multi-threading, tessellation or direct X 11, does not matter what he

enable or disable , the game freezes and the screen goes black... yesterday this occur on a defense mission... at wave 35....

Edited by ErickJatobA