Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reload guns on ability cast & recast stow, swit5ch, zoom improves next action(s), pickup could increase holster speed, triggering empty/channelling modes, switch guns, enhance passivesetc.

SnakeBadger

I was taking a walk and i ended up imitating mirages ability at night of coarse because am a guy its not weird with a coat, and i figured that instead of just bending over like a girl, that maybe this could be a move used to reload some weapons or pull out a knife, enhance cartwheel jump, or give some trickshot, or status proc, like how Wukong has got, i was just giddy walking from the gas station thinking about how much better all warframes + weapons would benefit from having additional or random perks added which triggered during rolling, or ability cast, that maybe some speed up casting, or enhance transference and reload, maybe mirage can get a tripple shot, and single handed pistols burst like the grakata, lethal mod is a great example, also, chroma could shoot that fire attack with his mouth but needs to have other rewarding/reworks for his weapon and melee combat to feel interesting, like a paladin or he wont be believable, especially since he is like the 3rd warframe you get through storymode, there should be more exclusive rewards and actions added or passives.

Overall just give all abilities + weapons additional enhancing procs, which can automatically reload while bending, or crouching during abilities also gain, fire damage or fire-rate, this takes the script and animations to the next level where warframe should be burning up those magic pickups before they get sucked up, so that enemies can also run up to them and players have something to defend, before even picking them up, maybe chanelling mode can comeback strong based on the caverns, weathers, and areas,planets and nodes/modes, really changing how abilities affect the tilesets , weapons, and bullet jump/crouching/parry could have teleportation, minimap and hud powers,

coulnt find teh ability contest, so dont make fun of me. Just make abilities of all warframes have weapon passives, so that its +3 and other benefits for operators, maybe eventually you can have high level players pulling out MK-1 weapons at level 70 missions, or use them for finishers and sneak attacks, the parazon seems expensive, transference also doesnt do anything or have any reload benefits, i pickture the yellow balls and focus lenses being more magnetic and allowing for players to open up lockers and enhancing or seeing enemies differently like the ninja' ash gets visual impact, but his weapons remain the same, there should be RECAST and AIR enhancers, otherwise replaying the nodes and bounties is very boring, no visitors bonuses, or participation, challenges, or anything special will push away players from helping, relays and towns are still somewhat uninteresting without blacksmiths or magicians who can allow for modifications, so maybe make each NPC have some additional focus ontop of the daily supplies and provisions when players arrive in-town, this way players want to go minning, or get to test out different mods which are allocated or could be earned from participating in bounties and free roaming, equiping tests weapons, beta, or not.

Edited by SnakeBadger
some data could influence the parazon both good and bad, with the coming uses of abilities and hacking for weapons and recast additional functions, crouching, minimap, musical changes, visual, and reload merits, not just pickups and arcane configurations

Its just a way to put some animations to good use, this is why Mirage bends down, maybe she can switch into her secondary weapons, or reload, in this way recasting abilities makes sense, especially on a controller where the buttons are mapped for jumping and switching the weapons normally if you dont press the action/energy button like a car's nitrous boost, which makes abundant sense, for most actions and pickups to grant multishoot, or a special elemental, non-mod procs, or unique ephemeral in the duration/strenght mathematics, it should be great way to allocate extra weapons from the arsenal with each ability, another for empty, another for abilities and passive triggers,  can get really fun to play warframe later on, i picture this is great way to set up combos and finishers, performing a quick dodge/roll/parry could have alot of enhancements, teleports, and team upgrades without modding too much, but since this is the weapons forum, we can allocate some extra weaponsn on the wheelgear like destiny 2 has and make bounties and NPC' blacksmiths who allocate task, and training, the riven game needs other improvements, shards should be equipable with random boost, and stats, reload functions are too basic, and aerial attacks are in the works with the next melee update so yeah, at least having abilities enhance the weapons will add alot of diversity to recasting, replay, and reload.

Edited by SnakeBadger