Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon gamebreaking bug

AbraxasNarith

I don't care that this bug is known. I want to know why it's not been fixed yet.

A friend of mine and I always do Tridolon. Only us two. If everything runs smooth we can do about two Tridolon runs in one night. But the problem here is why on earth when certain events just happen in one blink of an eye. I don't know, being knocked down while Transference in/out, suddenly you can't use weapons, can't use operator, can't jump, type in chat, roll, etc. What is this?
If one of us is incapacitated like that we can NOT continue with the hunt because I do the shield damage and he does the damage to the limbs! Why is this bug still a thing? I've had a frustrating day trying to google a "possible workaround". But I found f@&! all. Only people that have the same problem. I don't know exactly WHAT causes the problem but what I know is it's in connection with Knockdown while Transference in/out.

For the love of God, look into this issue! It's been the second time today so close to capturing the Hydrolyst!

Edit: Also, I'm using the 777 amp not everyone's favourite but I like the shield melting. It's satisfying. And the secondary is a nice way to clear the Vomvas. But a new issue has risen from the PoE. Mainly the Void Status Proc. I know this has nothing to do with gamebreaking bugs, but hear me out.
Those that use beam-like prisms will have a tough time melting the shield of the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst. Teralyst is no problem at all. But the other two are too large and the Void Proc is too close to the fire, drawing the beam away, thus dealing less damage than initially intented. Any way to bypass this or is there nothing I can do? I am currently building a 177 amp instead because of this issue.

Edited by xXRichardXx
  • Like 1

I've been having the same issue 5 times in a row on a single Eidolon. I get your frustration, and I want this to be fixed as well. 

The only way to fix the bug is to die, but come on DE, you can do it. 

When this happens to me I let the eidolon knock me over with a stomp and it fixes it. I'm guessing it has to do with the "no self damage" update that broke it. Like the game thinks you're still knocked down so you cant do anything until you get knocked down and back up to get out of it.

i actually get it all the time it happens when i spam in and out of my operator and with this bug it actually wont let me get knocked over by the stomp the only way i found to fix it is to completely die and self revive or get lucky when you get downed and self revive @xXRichardXx

I'm playing Chroma and even when my buff runs out of time, Guardian and Grace keep me alive at all times. The Hydrolyst doesn't deal enough damage to kill me. Neither do the Vomvalysts or the Grineer. I even have the shield lowered with the Decaying Dragon Key. But again, Grace kicks in as soon as I get halfway down my health and it goes ALL THE WAY back up to 100%

Yes it has something to do with the no self-damage update and spamming operator. It always happens at the worst possible moments: Hydrolyst with 2 limbs left or shortly before sunrise is the most annoying so far.

Happened to me 3 times today, i was the reason we couldn't finish a tridolon because i could not interract with the stone / get out of operator/ couldn't chat / couldn't fire weapon /couldn't use archwing or k-drive, basically nothing but dash. Most enemies also just straight up ignore me so i couldn't even kill myself.

This bug has been in the game for more than 2 years and it's really getting annoying, i have no clue how it isn't fixed yet.

This has been plaguing eidolon hunts since mainline dropped. One of my squad mates gets bugged like this at least once every night cycle. It really slows us down and kinda ruins the fun of hunting eidolons especially when paired with all the stuff DE has done to the meta so far. I would also like to know why this hasn't been fixed even though it has been reported so many times, maybe DE doesn't care about open worlds any more.

Edited by --AbsoluteZeRo--